Environmental Impact on Indigenous Art
- Professor Ben Mullins – School of Public Health
- Professor Kliti Grice – Organic and isotope geochemistry
- A/Prof. Marco Coolen – Microbiome and genomics
- Adjunct A/Prof. Marisa Ioppolo-Armanios – Organic geochemistry and environmental monitoring
- Professor Katy Evans – Inorganic geochemistry
Senior Research Fellow
- Dr Alex Holman
- Dr Bettina Schaefer
- Mr Peter Hopper
- Ms Lisa Smith
- Sebastian Stanley
- Carmello Chiappalone
- Probe to find ‘definitive answer’ on emissions damage to rock art at Murujuga gas, fertiliser plants – ABC Pilbara. 11 April 2023.
- Murujuga’s rock art, heritage and culture must be protected – National Indigenous Times. 16 March 2023.
- Murujuga rocks under Curtin University microscope for Murujuga Rock Art Monitoring Program
– The West Australian. 15 September 2022.